Dr. Chad Espeland is a licensed chiropractor serving the Richland community since 1997. He utilizes Cox Flexion Distraction, Gonstead, Diversified and Activator as his adjusting techniques.
He was born in Watertown, South Dakota and raised in the town of Brisol, South Dakota. His parents and three older sisters still live in South Dakota. Dr. Espeland and his wife, Margaret, reside in Pearl, Ms. He attends St. Philip's Episcopal Church in Jackson, Ms. His hobbies include reading, deer hunting, bird hunting and fishing.
- South Dakota School of Mines and Technology from 1989 - '90, Rapid City, SD
- University of Kentucky from 1992 -' 93, Lexington, KY
- Palmer College of Chiropractic from 1994 - '97, Davenport, IA
- Degrees: Bachelor of Science, Doctor of Chiropractic
CERTIFICATION & LICENSURE
- National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- Mississippi Board of Chiropractic Examiners (#946)
HONORS & AWARDS
- Palmer College of Chiropractic - Summa cum Laude
- Palmer College of Chiropractic - Presidential Scholar
- International Chiropractic Honor Society - Pi Tau Delta
- Mississippi Chiropractic Association